The list of funeral goods and services that are required to be included in our General Price List are listed below. A General Price List is available upon request.
- Forwarding remains to another funeral establishment - May include embalming, removal of remains, minimum service of staff, necessary authorizations, and local transportation.
- Receiving remains from another funeral establishment - May include minimum service of staff and transportation of remains to funeral establishment.
- Direct cremation - May include basic services of funeral director and staff, a proportionate share of overhead costs, removal of remains, necessary authorizations, and cremation.
- Immediate burial - May include basic services of funeral director and staff, a proportionate share of overhead costs, removal of remains, and local transportation to cemetery.
- Basic services of funeral director and staff, including overhead.
- Transfer of remains to funeral establishment - A flat fee may apply weekdays, nights, weekends, and holidays within a specific area, with mileage charges for transportation outside the area.
- Embalming - Must include the following statement: "Except in certain special cases, embalming is not required by law. Embalming may be necessary, however, if you select certain funeral arrangements, such as a funeral with viewing. If you do not want embalming, you usually have the right to choose an arrangement that does not require you to pay for it, such as direct cremation or immediate burial."
Other preparation of the body - Services may be priced individually and may include dressing, make-up, casketing, hair care, post-autopsy care, refrigeration, and reconstruction/ restorative arts.
- Use of facilities and staff for viewing.
- Use of facilities and staff for funeral ceremony.
- Use of facilities and staff for memorial service.
- Use of equipment and staff for graveside service.
- The range of casket prices that appear on the Casket Price List, including the price range for adult caskets, infant/child caskets, rental caskets, and for alternative containers.
- Either individual outer burial container prices or the range of outer burial container prices if the funeral establishment sells them.
- Preneed agreements - A statement that a person making funeral arrangements for a deceased person may receive, prior to the drafting of any contract, a copy of any signed preneed agreement paid for in full or in part, that the funeral establishment has in its possession.